THE BUTCHERS CELLAR X BRETT LAWS INSTA PROMO
- Information on how to enter and prize(s) form part of these Terms and Conditions. Participation in this promotion is deemed acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
- Entry is only open to Australian residents aged 18 years or over.
- Employees (and their immediate families) of the Promoter and agencies associated with this promotion are ineligible to enter. Immediate family means any of the following: spouse, ex-spouse, de-facto spouse, child or step-child (whether natural or by adoption), parent, step-parent, grandparent, step-grandparent, uncle, aunt, niece, nephew, brother, sister, step-brother, step-sister or 1st
- Promotion commences at 12:00PM on 24 June 2022 and closes at 11:59PM on 5 July 2022 (“Promotional Period”). All times throughout the Terms and Conditions will be based on Sydney local time, which will be AEST or AEDST (as applicable in Sydney on the relevant date).
- To enter, individuals must complete the following steps during the Promotional Period:
FOLLOW AND COMMENT WITH EXTRA ENTRY FOR SHARING
To enter, eligible individuals must, during the Promotion Period:
- Follow @butcherscellar and @butcher_lawsy on Instagram; and
- Comment on the promotional post in accordance with the instructions provided.
- To get one (1) extra entry into the draw, share the promotional post to your Instagram Story.
- For the avoidance of doubt, entrants’ profiles must be on public display and contain adequate details to allow the Promoter to identify the entrant for the entrant to be eligible for entry.
- The Promoter reserves the right, at any time, to verify the validity of entries and entrants (including an entrant’s identity, age and place of residence) and reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any entrant who the Promoter has reason to believe has breached any of Terms and Conditions, tampered with the entry process or engaged in any unlawful or other improper misconduct calculated to jeopardise fair and proper conduct of the promotion. Errors and omissions will be accepted at the Promoter's discretion. Failure by the Promoter to enforce any of its rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of those rights. The Promoter's legal rights to recover damages or other compensation from such an offender are reserved.
- Incomplete, indecipherable, or illegible entries will be deemed invalid.
- Multiple entries permitted per person, however each entry must be substantially unique and submitted separately and in accordance with entry requirements.
- If there is a dispute as to the identity of an entrant, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to determine the identity of the entrant.
- The draw will take place on 6 JULY t 12:00PM at 92 Proof, 77 Alexander Street, Crows Nest NSW 2065 Australia. The Promoter may draw additional reserve entries and record them in order in case an invalid entry or ineligible entrant is drawn.
- The Promoter’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- The winner/s will be notified in writing with instructions on how to claim their prize.
- Winner/s name/s will be published on INSTAGRAM ON @butcher_lawsy PROFILE on 7 JULY 2022.
- The first THREE valid entries randomly selected, from all valid entries received, will win the prize of ONE CASE OF BUTCHER’S CELLAR WINES (6 X 750ML BOTTLES) valued at AUD$120.
- No more than 20 litres of alcohol will be won by New South Wales residents. Once/if 20 litres of alcohol has been won by New South Wales residents, cash will be awarded in lieu of the remaining alcohol prize(s) in New South Wales.
- If a Northern Territory resident is the winner of a prize that consists solely of alcohol or in which alcohol forms a principal part of a prize, the winner/s will be awarded cash in lieu of the alcohol prize.
- Subject to the unclaimed prize draw clause, if for any reason a/the winner does not take or claim a/the prize (or an element of a/the prize) by the time stipulated by the Promoter, then the prize (or that element of the prize) will be forfeited.
- If a/the prize (or part of a/the prize) is unavailable, the Promoter, in its discretion, reserves the right to substitute the prize (or that part of the prize) with a prize to the equal value and/or specification, subject to any written directions from a regulatory authority.
- The total prize pool value is AU$360
- The Promoter encourages consumers to enjoy responsibly. Legal aged consumers are advised to consider the safe drinking levels recommended in the National Health & Medical Research Council Australian Alcohol Guidelines that are available at www.nhmrc.gov.au. Entry and continued participation in this promotion is subject to the licensee’s liquor serving policy.
- Prize/s, or any unused portion of a/the prize, are/is not transferable or exchangeable and cannot be taken as cash, unless otherwise specified.
- A draw for any prize/s, if unclaimed, may take place on 8 AUGUST 2022 at the same time and place as the original draw, subject to any written directions from a regulatory authority. The winner/s, if any, will be notified in writing. Winner/s name/s will be published on INSTAGRAM ON @butcher_lawsy PROFILE on 9 AUGUST 2022.
- Entrants consent to the Promoter using the entrant's name, likeness, image and/or voice in the event they are a winner (including photograph, film and/or recording of the same) in any media for an unlimited period without remuneration for the purpose of promoting this competition (including any outcome), and promoting any products manufactured, distributed and/or supplied by the Promoter.
- If this promotion is interfered with in any way or is not capable of being conducted as reasonably anticipated due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter, including but not limited to technical difficulties, unauthorised intervention or fraud, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to the fullest extent permitted by law (a) to disqualify any entrant; or (b) subject to the instructions of any regulatory authority, to modify, suspend, terminate or cancel the promotion, as appropriate.
- Any cost associated with accessing the competition website is the entrant’s responsibility and is dependent on the Internet service provider used. The use of any automated entry software or any other mechanical or electronic means that allows an entrant to automatically enter repeatedly is prohibited and will render all entries submitted by that entrant invalid.
- Nothing in these Terms and Conditions limit, exclude or modify or purports to limit, exclude or modify the statutory consumer guarantees as provided under the Competition and Consumer Act, as well as any other implied warranties under the ASIC Act or similar consumer protection laws in the States and Territories of Australia (“Non-Excludable Guarantees”). Except for any liability that cannot by law be excluded, including the Non-Excludable Guarantees, the Promoter (including their respective officers, employees and agents) exclude all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury; or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity); whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of the promotion.
- Except for any liability that cannot by law be excluded, including the Non-Excludable Guarantees, the Promoter (including their respective officers, employees and agents) are not responsible for and exclude all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury; or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity); whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of: (a) any technical difficulties or equipment malfunction (whether or not under the Promoter’s control); (b) any theft, unauthorised access or third party interference; (c) any entry or prize that is late, lost, altered, damaged or misdirected (whether or not after their receipt by the Promoter) due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter; (d) any variation in prize value to that stated in these Terms and Conditions; (e) any tax liability incurred by a winner or entrant; or (g) use of a/the prize.
- Entry and continued participation in the promotion is dependent on entrants following and acting in accordance with the Instagram Rules, which can be found at http://instagram.com/about/legal/terms.
- This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Instagram. Entrants understand that they are providing their information to the Promoter and not to Instagram. The information an entrant provides will only be used for the purposes outlined in these Terms and Conditions. Any questions, comments or complaints about this promotion must be directed to the Promoter and not to Instagram. Instagram will not be liable for any loss or damage or personal injury which is suffered or sustained by an entrant, as a result of participating in the promotion (including taking/use of a prize), except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law.
- The Promoter is 92 PROOF PTY LTD (ABN 85 654 525 961) of 77 Alexander Street, Crows Nest NSW 2065 Australia.