“THE BUTCHER’S CELLAR – MEATSTOCK EVENT GIVEAWAY” PROMOTION
1. Information on how to enter and the prize(s) form part of these Terms and Conditions. Participation in this promotion is deemed acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
2. Entry is only open to Australian residents aged 18 years or over.
3. Employees (and their immediate families) of the Promoter and agencies associated with this promotion are ineligible to enter. Immediate family means any of the following: spouse, ex-spouse, de-facto spouse, child or step-child (whether natural or by adoption), parent, step-parent, grandparent, step-grandparent, uncle, aunt, niece, nephew, brother, sister, step-brother, step-sister or 1st cousin.
4. This promotion will be conducted at the following Meatstock events (each an “Event”) on the dates and times listed below (each a “Promotional Period”):
• Melbourne Meatstock Event – Melbourne Showgrounds, Epsom Road Ascot Vale VIC
Starts: 26/03/2022. Ends: 6:00pm AEST on 27/03/20225
Draw Date: 28/3/2022 at 2:00pm AEST
Winner published on 29/03/2022
• Toowoomba Meatstock Event – Toowoomba Showgrounds Caravan Park, Glenvale Road, Glenvale QLD
Starts: 08/04/2022. Ends: 11:00pm AEST on 09/04/2022
Draw Date: 11/04/2022 at 2:00pm AEST
Winner published on 12/04/2022
• Sydney Meatstock Event - Sydney Olympic Park NSW:
Starts: 06/05/2022. Ends: 6:00pm AEST 08/05/2022
Draw Date: 09/05/2022 at 2:00pm AEST
Winner published on 11/05/2022
5. To be eligible to enter, individuals must attend an Event and locate the ‘The Butcher’s Cellar’ stand. To enter, individuals must then undertake the following steps, during the relevant Promotional Period for that Event:
• Scan the QR Code located at the stand and follow the prompts to the competition entry page;
• Input the requested details including their full name, mobile number, valid email address and the Event location; and then
• Submit the fully completed online entry form.
Entrants will be awarded one (1) entry into the draw for the Event in which they have attended.
6. Only one (1) entry is permitted per person.
7. The Promoter reserves the right, at any time, to verify the validity of entries and entrants (including an entrant’s identity, age and place of residence) and reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual who the Promoter has reason to believe has breached any of these Terms and Conditions, tampered with the entry process or engaged in any unlawful or other improper misconduct calculated to jeopardise fair and proper conduct of the promotion. Errors and omissions may be accepted at the Promoter's discretion. Failure by the Promoter to enforce any of its rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of those rights. The Promoter's legal rights to recover damages or other compensation from such an offender are reserved.
8. Incomplete or indecipherable entries will be deemed invalid.
9. If there is a dispute as to the identity of an entrant, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to determine the identity of the entrant.
10. There will be one (1) draw for entries received at each Event (three (3) draws in total). Each draw will take place at Anisimoff Legal, Suite 5, Erina Plaza, 210 Central Coast Highway Erina NSW 2250 on the dates and times listed in Clause 4. The Promoter may draw additional reserve entries and record them in order in case an invalid entry or ineligible entrant is drawn. Winners will be notified in writing via email within seven (7) business days of the draw and their names will be announced on the Promoter’s Instagram page @butcherscellar on the dates outlined in Clause 4.
11. The Promoter’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
12. The first valid entry drawn from entries received at each Event will each win one (1) case of The Butcher’s Cellar Shiraz, one (1) case of The Butcher’s Cellar Cabernet Sauvignon and one (1) case of The Butcher’s Cellar Malbec. Each case contains 6 x 750ml bottles. Total prize is valued at $360. Each prize will be delivered to the winner’s nominated address and only one (1) nominated address.
13. No more than 20 litres of alcohol will be won by New South Wales residents. Once/if 20 litres of alcohol has been won by New South Wales residents, cash will be awarded in lieu of the remaining alcohol prize(s) in New South Wales.
14. If a Northern Territory resident is the winner of a prize that consists solely of alcohol or in which alcohol forms a principal part of a prize, the winner/s will be awarded cash in lieu of the alcohol prize.
15. Entry and continued participation in this promotion is subject to the licensee’s liquor serving policy. The Promoter advocates the responsible service and consumption of alcohol.
16. The Promoter encourages consumers to enjoy responsibly. Legal aged consumers are advised to consider the safe drinking levels recommended in the National Health & Medical Research Council Australian Alcohol Guidelines that are available at www.nhmrc.gov.au. Entry and continued participation in this promotion is subject to the licensee’s liquor serving policy.
17. Subject to the unclaimed prize draw clause, if for any reason a winner does not take a prize (or an element of the prize) by the time stipulated by the Promoter, then the prize (or that element of the prize) will be forfeited.
18. If any prize (or part of any prize) is unavailable, the Promoter, in its discretion, reserves the right to substitute the prize (or that part of the prize) with a prize to the equal value and/or specification, subject to any written directions from a regulatory authority.
19. Total prize pool value is $ 1,080. Prizes, or any unused portion of a prize, are not transferable or exchangeable and cannot be taken as cash, unless otherwise specified.
20. A draw for any unclaimed prizes may take place on 09/06/2022 at the same time and place as the original draw, subject to any directions from a regulatory authority. Winners, if any, will be notified in writing via email within seven (7) business days of the draw and their names will be announced on the Promoter’s Instagram page @butcherscellar on 16/06/2022.
21. Entrants consent to the Promoter using their name, likeness, image and/or voice in the event they are a winner (including photograph, film and/or recording of the same) in any media for an unlimited period without remuneration for the purpose of promoting this promotion (including any outcome), and promoting any products manufactured, distributed and/or supplied by the Promoter.
22. If this promotion is interfered with in any way or is not capable of being conducted as reasonably anticipated due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter, including but not limited to technical difficulties, unauthorised intervention or fraud, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to the fullest extent permitted by law: (a) to disqualify any entrant; or (b) subject to any written directions from a regulatory authority, to modify, suspend, terminate or cancel the promotion, as appropriate.
23. Any cost associated with accessing the promotional website is the entrant’s responsibility and is dependent on the Internet service provider used.
24. Nothing in these Terms and Conditions limits, excludes or modifies or purports to limit, exclude or modify the statutory consumer guarantees as provided under the Competition and Consumer Act, as well as any other implied warranties under the ASIC Act or similar consumer protection laws in the States and Territories of Australia (“Non-Excludable Guarantees”). Except for any liability that cannot by law be excluded, including the Non-Excludable Guarantees, the Promoter (including its respective officers, employees and agents) excludes all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury; or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity); whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of the promotion.
25. Except for any liability that cannot by law be excluded, including the Non-Excludable Guarantees, the Promoter (including its respective officers, employees and agents) is not responsible for and excludes all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury; or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity); whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of: (a) any technical difficulties or equipment malfunction (whether or not under the Promoter’s control); (b) any theft, unauthorised access or third party interference; (c) any entry or prize claim that is late, lost, altered, damaged or misdirected (whether or not after their receipt by the Promoter) due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter; (d) any variation in prize value to that stated in these Terms and Conditions; (e) if an Event is delayed, postponed or cancelled for any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter; (f) any tax liability incurred by a winner or entrant; or (g) use of a prize.
27. The Promoter is 92 Proof Pty Limited (ABN 85 654 525 961) of 77 Alexander Street Crows Nest NSW 2065, telephone 02 9439 1100.
“Conditions apply, see thebutcherscellar.com . AU res 18+. Ends at 6pm AEST 27/3/22 (for Melb), 11pm AEST 9/4/22 (for Toowoomba) & 6pm AEST 8/5/22 (for Syd). Draw: S5/210 Central Coast Hwy Erina NSW 2250 at 2pm AEST on 28/3/22 (Melb), 11/4/22 (Toowoomba) & 9/5/22 (Syd). Winners published at @butcherscellar on 29/3/22(Melb), 12/4/22 (Toowoomba) & 11/5/22(Syd)”